We Dare to be Different
The Gallery Residential Brokerage was born out of a desire to have a meaningful and enduring impact on our communities, our associates, and our clients.
Founding partners John Meechan, Jeff Kniffin, and Beth Incorvati bring fresh ideas, a forward thinking perspective, and nearly 40 years of combined experience to the organization. You may read more about their backgrounds here.
As a company and culture we believe that the people we serve deserve better agents, better service, and a better outcome. We commit to:
- Truthfulness, transparency, and earning your trust, now and always.
- Establishing and promoting our expertise - in specializations, niches, and markets.
- Having a hand in raising the bar and standards within our industry. We are change agents in thought, deeds, and action.
- Relevancy, innovation and information, fully leveraging the power of technology, digital media, and social platforms to enhance the client's experience.
- Being the agents that others love to work with. Courtesy, collaboration and cooperation are not just ideals, they are the foundation from which we operate.
- Aligning ourselves only with experienced, full time agents who commit to the exclusive practice of residential real estate with enthusiasm, responsiveness, and integrity.
- Life long learning. We believe this profession should require more than a handful of continuing education hours every couple of years, so we do more, happily.